ISO 10555 & Other Flow Rate Testing
Flow rate testing involves the rate of passage of a medium through a channel or opening such as a catheter, needle, or even a porous material such as Tyvek®. DDL provides flow rate testing for various medical device applications.
Common Flow Rate Testing Standards
- BS EN 13868 - Kinking of single lumen catheters and medical tubing
- ISO 8536 - Infusion equipment for medical use
- ISO 10555 - Sterile, single-use intravascular catheters
- ASTM F623 - Performance Specification for Foley Catheter
- TAPPI T 460 - Air Resistance of Paper (Gurley)
Not sure what test is right for you? Visit DDL's PackAdvice Search Matrix!